Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A change in scene

Something new is happening in the city of Pittsburgh, for the first time in 20 years we can officially say that the Pittsburgh Steelers are the worst pro sports team in the city. The Pittsburgh Pirates are no longer the laugh of the town. The Pittsburgh Penguins are on top of this city as they have been for the past several years.

I believe that Pittsburgh has the richest sports history out of any city in the world. The winning passion that this city has, has never changed and has always been something to be proud of. My favorite team in this city is the Steelers, but this year it has been hard to watch. It's tough to sit in front of my television and want to break the screen. I can peacefully watch the Penguins and know something great is going to happen at any second. They are simply, in my opinion, the best NHL team and have the most talent in the world.

I hope the Steelers can turn it around real fast, they finally got their first win this past week. They also played a bad New York Jets team. The schedule doesn't get any easier from here, they play the Ravens on Sunday.

The Penguins are playing great hockey right now, they have lost one game and Sidney Crosby is on a record breaking streak for points this season. He has scored a point in every single game this season.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky for me I don't follow football so the Steelers are the last of my concerns. I'm so excited for the Pens this year though, overall we look great. When I was in Vegas this past summer Pens are favored to win the cup, so i'm ready for us to live up to the expectation!

    ReplyDelete