Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Aint over til' it's over

The Pittsburgh Steelers still have a shot to turn this season around. They have won 2 games in a row and last week against the Ravens proves that the Steelers still have life. Now, will the Steelers actually do something the rest of this season? It has yet to be seen, but I believe that they are capable of making this season worth something.

Don't get me wrong, they are still the "worst" team in Pittsburgh, but I think they could turn a bad season thus far into something worth waiting for.  They put on a strong showing against a formidable foe this past Sunday against the strongly hated Baltimore Ravens. They won on a last second field goal, and improved their record to 2-4, winning 2 games straight.

I don't know if the Steelers will turn this season around, nobody does. But what is a guarantee, is that the Steelers will go down fighting and won't give up hope.

3 comments:

  1. I like this blog it is well written and to the point i like how you worded what you said. I do agree with you that the Steelers will not give up and keep fighting i just hope that they stay healthy enough so they can keep the best talent on the field for their best chance of turning around one of the worst starts in recent history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still looking for your voice in these posts.

    Dr C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly after last Sunday I think its safe to say its over. I still really enjoy your blog though, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete