Yes, I know, I know, I keep talking bad about the Steelers. For the past two weeks I haven't had a right to say the things I have said. But, every other week has been another story. Today they actually really impressed the hell out of me and they probably surprised you too.
I may sit here and talk bad about them, but again, I still love them. Just a little constructive criticism, after all, they do seem to keep winning after I say a few bad things about them. I'll take the blame for their wins, but they can take the blame for their losses, right?
They are sitting in second place right now, not terrible but not good. It's still a huge uphill climb from here and I don't see them doing much about it, but hey, I continue to be wrong and to be honest, if they keep winning, I wouldn't want it any other way.
Not much to work with here.
ReplyDeleteDr C
Ok
ReplyDelete